Naturopathic doctors typically treat any conditions one would go see a conventional medical doctor for. Whether you have a long-term (i.e. eczema, digestive concerns, diabetes, depression) or acute condition (injuries, colds); whether you have been officially diagnosed or are experiencing symptoms (i.e. fatigue, sleep difficulties, pain) and are trying to figure out what is wrong; whether you are concerned about prevention and risk factors, everyday stress and seasonal changes (allergies, colds and flus) or entering a new stage in your life (childhood, puberty, menopause, pregnancy), we will work together to assess what works best for you.
I actively encourage working with other holistic practitioners and conventional doctors if needed or beneficial.
Common Conditions Treated by Naturopathic Medicine:
- Endocrine: diabetes, hypoglycemia, thyroid disorders
- Gastrointestinal: acid reflux/GERD, IBS, indigestion, inflammatory bowel disease
- Heart Disease: hypertension, high cholesterol, CHF, atherosclerosis
- Immune and Inflammatory Conditions: allergies, ear infections, eczema, asthma
- Mental Health: ADHD, anxiety, depression, fatigue, insomnia
- Musculoskeletal: arthritis, low back pain, fibromyalgia, tendonitis, headaches, rheumatic diseases
- Neurological: insomnia, migraines, neuropathy, multiple sclerosis, seizures, autism
- Urological: chronic or frequent infections, prostate conditions, interstitial cystitis
- Hormonal Health: yeast infections, infertility, PMS, menopausal symptoms, incontinence